Sunday, February 27, 2011

Peanut Butter and Jelly Shakes

I may live off of these for the rest of my life.
I found the recipe in one of our Disney cookbooks and it was so simple, there was no reason not to try it.
The ingredients:
 Milk, Ice Cream, Peanut Butter & Jelly. (Too good to be true, right?)
 Blend until thick & creamy.
See? Nothing fancy here.
One sip and I was in heaven. I've been obsessed with peanut butter & jelly lately, it's all I want to eat and the roomies can testify to that statement.
I made them for the family and my dad said he just wanted half of one. "Oh that's too much," he claimed when I handed him the half glass. Five minutes later I spotted him in the kitchen standing with the class completely overturned  with his mouth wide open trying to get every last drop.
I'm not joking when I said I could eat/drink these for the rest of my life. AMAZING. Leave it to Disney :)

No comments:

Post a Comment