Friday, February 25, 2011

Nonsense

I've hit the dreadful writer's block.
I can't think of anything worthy of posting or something interesting enough to read.
Hopefully this will improve with the start of a new weekend. I have at least one "cooking" adventure planned. (It's a secret...Ahh the suspense is killing you, I'm sure!)
Other than that, it's the roomie's birthday and a weekend filled with work.
In the mean time, here's something for you all to play around with.
I found it awhile ago on stumble and I've been telling myself I'd go back to fill some of it out.
It's a blog called Grace is Overrated and she posts journal pages you can print out, fill out, and decorate yourself. I filled out one of them so far...got a ways to go.
Just thought you guys might enjoy it. Well I'm off to eat my bundt cake! Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment