Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Should Be Sleepin'

...Instead of keepin' these late hours I've been keepin'.
Hahah there's a little country for "ya'll." Emerson  Drive. :)

Anywho I don't have anything substantial to say. Guess I'll just tell you all what I've been up to. Work, school and some more work.
I did get to go jogging with Ali today. And when I say jog, I mean walk for 3/4ths of the distance. It's always nice to just have someone to talk to and get your mind off of things. Or talk things over with if you absolutely can't get your mind off things. I know everyone thinks they have the best friends in the world, but I know I truly couldn't ask for better ones.

Pretty much now-a-days I'm just waiting for summer to get here and enjoying the beautiful weather while I can. Hell's heat is right around the corner and unfortunately there's no escaping it this summer. This weekend I spent most of my time outdoors. I hosted Saturday, so luckily I got to enjoy the weather then and later that night I saw Limitless with gorgeous Bradley Cooper. I really enjoyed the movie, but honestly I could just watch Bradley Cooper for a few hours without the huge production and be equally as satisfied ;)
Sunday I went to the Tempe Arts Festival with my mom, Belle & sis. It was nice. We got In & Out for lunch, too. Got my Neapolitan shake fix.

That's all I got for now. Hopefully I'll have something exciting soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment