Monday, March 7, 2011

For In-N-Out Lovers

Totally forgot to tell you all...a while ago I stumbled upon In-N-Out's Secret Menu.
One of the best discoveries of my life..and this is why:
Behold- The Neapolitan Shake.
I could easily live off of these...that'd be a healthy lifestyle, right? Get my calcium?
So along with being obsessed with peanut butter, I think I'm also addicted to shakes.
This might get scary. Don't let it take over, please. I may end up weighing 400 lbs.
The first time I tried this sucker out was on the way back from Disneyland over Christmas break. Got to have an authentic one, right outta California. This baby did not disappoint. And what makes it so amazing is that the flavors don't mix, so you actually go from chocolate, to vanilla, to strawberry. You must try.
From now on, I decided I would only like to consume Peanut Butter & Jelly shakes, Neapolitan shakes, and Jamocha shakes (an Arby's original.)
Maybe throw in a couple solid pb's & j's, mac & cheese, and some Cinnamon Toast Crunch. That's all I need. The diet of champions.

No comments:

Post a Comment