Sunday, March 20, 2011

Highlights

These are just a few moments from my fabulous trip to Breckenridge.
Most adorable Starbucks in the world.
 All the  buildings in downtown Breck look like this. It truly is the perfect mountain town.

 Couldn't resist. It was my mom's idea, I swear.
See? Even the Cannabis Club is in a cute little building.
Crepe stand in downtown Breck.

Crepes a la Cart ALWAYS had a line. Sometimes it was clear around the corner, so we figured it had to be good. My mom offered to buy us all crepes for dinner one of the last nights so my grandma wouldn't have to prepare dinner. Let me tell you, well worth the wait. My mom and I couldn't decide if we wanted a sweet one or one that resembled a meal so we split one of each. We got the Monte Cristo & the French Twist. Totally gotta try this place out if you ever come across one. Delicious.

Highest chairlift in North America.
Our trip up to the back bowls. My cousin took me down a double black diamond up there. I'm no expert skier, but she is so luckily I had her guidance. I came down in one piece, believe it or not. Just a bruise on my calf. :)
The fam & I after we got off the lift. Proof.
 Blurry, but I love this picture. It just shows how much fun we had on the trip. This is right before we got on the gondola to head back down the mountain from dinner.

Walking to the gondola after dinner at Der Fondue Chessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment