Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Who Knew I Could Read?

I don't think I've ever finished a book. Just kidding, that's a tad of an exaggeration. I think I might have finished a few the summer of my freshman year when we took all those road trips.

This semester I've finished two...shocking, I know.
The first was Ree Drummond's Love Story and the second was Water for Elephants.

My roommate let me borrow Water for Elephants and I told myself I'd finish it before the movie came out. Surprisingly I reached my goal! Finished it yesterday. I really enjoyed it, if you like cute love stories, you should definitely check it out. Now I can't wait to see the movie! My prostodontist just sent me movie tickets in a thank you note, too so I don't even have to pay to see it! Only one problem, it comes out Friday and I already agreed to play a part in a friend's short film that day. Saturday I work a double and Sunday is Easter. Guess it'll have to wait. :(
Now I don't have something to distract me from school, which is a good thing with finals right around the corner, but it's kind of depressing at the same time. Hahah

So busy, busy weekend coming up. Most likely won't have enough time to bake anything and cross it off my list. :/ I'll try to keep ya'll posted, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment