Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lady Luck

It seems that she has my back again. Lets hope it stays that way!

Ahh what a beautiful day, I just have to share it all with you.
Started out with an overall wonderful day at school including a meeting concerning the Disney internship. Then I came home and ran an errand with my mom before an appointment. Right after, I headed to work and got cut about an hour in.
The fact that I called today beautiful might seem sarcastic to you all, but I'm being completely sincere. It's the little things that add up and mean the most to me.
For example: I couldn't find a paper for my com class and my friend happened to have an extra. I got an a on my speech outline. Got full clicker points in accounting. Went to the Disney meeting and found a potential roommate. Got a new phone at the Verizon store when I went with my mom. We stopped and had a cookie at Paradise. Had my final appointment at my periodontist (this one means the most to me.) And finally, although I would have really liked to earn some money tonight I have a really big stats exam I must study for.

So everything worked out perfectly and I couldn't be more thankful.
Other than that, nothing too exciting is going on. Birthday's coming up and school's just about out, but I have a lot of work to do before hand. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment