Thursday, April 21, 2011

Older Men

Ughhh I hate that it's so close to the end of school! I feel like it's the weekend tonight and I really don't want to stay in. Unfortunately I do have classes tomorrow so I can't stay out late even if I was going out. :(

I'm in a super goofy mood right now so I'll rant for a bit.

I have the fattest crush on my periodontist (a kind of dentist)...sure he may be a lot older, but he's super cute! Even my roomie said so. Today was my last appointment till next year. Tragic. I won't be able to see his charming smile for quite some time. I might have to find an excuse to go see him. Like a toothache or something ;)

Totally kidding, but don't judge me for liking older men. You all know George Clooney is a gorgeous man.

Yummy.


And speaking of George Clooney, I may be starring in a film with him sooner or later. Tomorrow is my first debut in a film called Untitled Love Story. Hahah totally playing this up. My friend is a film student and has to film a short movie for school. I told him I'd help him out. I get to test out my acting skills I learned freshman year of high school. Oh dear...wish me luck!!! It should be fun, though. Especially since there's a party scene at our apartment. (Excuse to throw one!)

1 comment:

  1. Haha this post made me smile.

    Now I really want to see what your periodontist looks like! :P

    ReplyDelete