Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Aimless

I should really stop drinking so much Diet Coke when I have downtime at work. I come home all ancy and can't get to sleep or focus on anything.

My mind's going in a million different directions right now and a mile a minute. (wow...that's a lot of 'M's)

Last week I forgot tell you all about Jumpstreet! It's a place in Mesa that is about the size of a Chuckie Cheese and is filled with trampolines. You pay an hourly rate and jump until your heart's content. Legit, right?
Well my roomies and I as well as a couple of our friends from the dorm days all went on Thursday of last week. Best form of exercise, ever! Even if you're bored of jumping, you can go play dodgeball on trampolines, or jump in the foam pit.

Goodtimes...makes me miss my trampoline.
Tragic story: I came home one day last year from the dorm to find out my beloved trampoline had vanished. It was my birthday present from my parents one year and I've had quite a few fond memories of times I've spent on it.
Come to find out my Dad decided I no longer needed it and gave it to the bratty neighbor boys. My mom was relieved with his decision because she was always scared I would knock my teeth out while jumping on it. (My teeth are pretty expensive now-a-days with all the orthodontics and surgery.)

Well there's a little aimless rant for ya'll. Night!

4 comments:

  1. why do you write about things that were cool a year or two ago like they are new?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because they may be new to some people :)
    Why do you waste your time reading my blog if it is not up to your standards?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like someone needs to spend their time taking the stick out of their ass instead of bashing YOUR blog.

    Callie, I appreciated the post. In fact, I literally just posted about jumpstreet before I realized you did too! Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. Only pussies write anonymously.

    <3

    ReplyDelete