Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Here's What You've Been Missing

A LOT. I'm sorry to say. Here's the condensed version.
Postino's.

Their salted caramel sundae with chocolate covered corn nuts.

Beer can chicken with Mom.


My birthday from the lovely roomies.

Birthday dinner with my favs.

The love of my life.

Wrangler.

Kayaking with Sean & Wrangler at the cabin.

Sophie, Kayla's baby.

The haboob at work.

Meeting Rob Dyrdek.
Making bread pudding.

Banana Foster's bread pudding to be exact.

Seeing the family in Nebraska.

Icing cupcakes with Aunt Bonita.

My dream house just so happens to reside in Nebraska.

Small town USA, Nebraska.
So those were the highlights of my summer. I only have 20 days left till I'm off to Florida. Hopefully I'll be able to keep ya'll caught up. I'm sure I'll have a lot to share once I'm there.

No comments:

Post a Comment