Saturday, July 23, 2011

Get to know me???



A. Age:
Twenty

B. Bed size:
Queen

C. Chore you hate:
Making the bed

D. Day:
Wednesdays - half-way there!

E. Essential start to your day:
COFFEE & the Today Show

F. Favorite color:
It varies- red.

G. Gold or Silver:
Silver, or white gold.

H. Height:
5'6"

I. Instruments:
Piano, Clarinet, Violin, Percussion

J. Job title:
Host/Cashier. Soon-to-be cast member!

K. Kids:
Eventually two.

L. Live:
Scottsdale/Tempe, AZ

M. Mom’s name:
Michelle

N. Nicknames:
C.J., Cal Cal, Callers, Cali Swag, California

O. Overnight hospital stays:
Not yet!

P. Pet peeve:
Clanging dishes or smelly burps.

Q. Quote from a movie:
Say I'm a bird!

R. Right or left handed:
Right

S. Siblings:
One sister

T. Time you wake up:
Oh wow...during school 6:30 am. This summer 1:00 pm.

U. Underwear:
VS?

V. Vegetables you dislike:
Asparagus...not a big fan of mushrooms, either.

W. What makes you run late:
When my hair won't cooperate.

X. X-Rays you’ve had:
A MILLION of my mouth.

Y. Yummy food you make:
I prefer baking...anything. Cookies?

Z. Zoo:
Otters are the best! PHX zoo sucks, btw. Henry Doorly is legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment